Thursday, June 7, 2012

MERGE


The Colonnade Centre – 
Shop 9/388 Hay Street, Subiaco , W.A
08 9380 4397

Merge clothing is my latest store that is now stocking my pieces.  I have always been a big fan of Merge Clothing from years ago and I am so proud that now my label is stocked at the store.  It has a really interesting mix of small independent local brands as well as established Australian and international brands.  It is located on ground floor of the Colonnade, corner of Hay Street and Catherine Street, next to a small café.  If you turn the corner from Hay Street to Catherine Street, you will see a display outside the store to welcome you through.

The store is very simple in its layout with their awesome collection accessories and bags in the middle section.  They have really cool dresses that I know girls would absolutely adore.  Every time I go there I always almost buy few items and I have to physically stop myself.    Most of all, the girls that works there are so friendly and also they are have a big presence on Facebook, they have daily updates and new photos uploaded all the time.  I particularly enjoy following what the girls wear on daily basis. They have a fantastic sense of style!  You should definitely follow them on facebook!

What do they sell?
Cool street wear as well as party dresses.  If you are going to a wedding or a special birthday celebration, you will definitely find a dress here and you will more likely to purchase some accessories to go with the outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment