Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CHECK ITTTT!!!!!

http://weloveperth.net.au/the-creative-sarah-watanabe-of-monster-alphabets/

My friend Claire did an interview on me/ my work/ my thoughts on lovely Perth. Here it is!! check it!!!

Good news, my Winter 12 range will be available in Perth, Melbourne and Hobart. more details soon!

I am flat out but enjoying everyday. Another meeting today and then back to pattern cutting!! I am waiting for more pattern card to arrive!

Monster Alphabets has now moved (again..!) ! It is a beautiful and cute space. The view is magnificent and keeps me wanting to stay in my studio space to do more work.

I miss my old studio space, I miss my friends who I shared it with. I miss our chats and laughs and lunches together. Thanks to everyone at MATA DESIGN STUDIO for giving me a space to work in for the past 12 months. Your encouragement and support will never be forgotten! The first 6months I was full of doubt and whined a lot. Thanks for your patience and listening to me, always finding the funny side of things and making me laugh. Thanks for tolerating my noisy overlocker which sounded like a squealing pig.

MATA DESIGN STUDIO:
http://www.matadesign.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment